SME Corporation Malaysia (SME Corp. Malaysia) is the central coordinating agency (CCA) under the Ministry of Entrepreneur & Cooperatives Development (MECD) that coordinates the implementation of development programmes for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) across all related Ministries and agencies. It acts as the central point of reference for research and data dissemination on SMEs and entrepreneurs, as well as provides business advisory services for SMEs and entrepreneurs throughout the country.
Galakan Eksport Bumiputera (GEB) Programme
SME Corporation Malaysia
Up to RM 500,000 or 50% of RM1,000,000 project cost
Exports, SME, Bumiputera-owned
Agnostic / All Sectors
This grant aims to increase the number of qualified & high performing Bumiputera SMEs with export market potential and to create network & supply chain among Bumiputera SMEs.
Requirement / Criteria
1. Registered under the Company Act 1965
2. Fulfill the definition of SME
3. At least 60% Bumiputera equity
4. At least two (2) years business operation
5. Obtain business license from the Local Authority
6. SCORE rating of 3-star and above
7. Product / service made in Malaysia