SME Corporation Malaysia (SME Corp. Malaysia) is the central coordinating agency (CCA) under the Ministry of Entrepreneur & Cooperatives Development (MECD) that coordinates the implementation of development programmes for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) across all related Ministries and agencies. It acts as the central point of reference for research and data dissemination on SMEs and entrepreneurs, as well as provides business advisory services for SMEs and entrepreneurs throughout the country.
BEEP aims to create and develop competitive, resilient and dynamic Bumiputera SMEs through a comprehensive integrated assistance with hand-holding approaches including: Certification and Quality Management System; Packaging and Product Packaging; Innovation, Productivity & Automation; Advertising, Promotion and Branding; ICT application; and Business Start-up & related activity.
Requirement / Criteria
1. Companies Commission of Malaysia either under the Registration of Business Act (1965) or Registration of Company Act (1965) or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Act 2012;
2. Respective authorize or district offices in Sabah and Sarawak; or
3. Respective statutory bodies for professional service providers
4. At least 60% Malaysian equity
5. Business license from the local Authority
6. At least 6 month on operation and full time business operator
7. Committed to undergo SCORE within 3 months from the date of approval NOT ELIGIBLE for Public Listed Companies in the Main Board / Secondary Markets/ Large Firms/ MNCs, GLCs, MoF Inc. & State Owned Enterprises Companies AND their subsidiaries.