TERAJU, Unit Peneraju Agenda Bumiputera, was established in 2011 by the Prime Minister’s Department as a strategic unit to spearhead progress through meaningful, resilient and sustainable Bumiputera economic participation.
TERAJU, is anchored by five key thrusts under the Bumiputera Economic Transformation Roadmap 2.0 – strengthening human capital, promoting higher value employment and income, increasing Bumiputera share and value of corporate equity, strengthening entrepreneurship, and increasing ownership of non-financial assets.
Bumiputera Entrepreneurs Startup Scheme (SUPERB)
Unit Peneraju Agenda Bumiputera (TERAJU)
Up to RM500,000
Communications, Content & Infrastructure, Plantation, Palm Oil & Rubber, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Healthcare, Agriculture, Education, Tourism, Wholesale and Retail, Business and professional services, Electronics and Electrical
SUPERB aims to develop ideas into prototypes/proof-of-concepts and/or to attain commercialisation. In addition to providing funds, SUPERB also offers developmental services and commercialisation support which includes mentorship, training for competency building and possibly further funds from venture capitalists.
Requirement / Criteria
1. Applicant is a Malaysian Bumiputera aged 18 to 40 years
2. Applicant is a new entrepreneur or an entrepreneur seeking a second chance
3. Company of applicant is at least 60% owned by Malaysian Bumiputera
4. Majority of company directors and management are Malaysian Bumiputera
5. Individual applicants, or companies operating less than 3 years, can apply